In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of people with regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and by Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which revokes, we inform you that the information provided will be treated by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
"Contacts" section: The information provided will be treated in order to respond to your questions or requests, and provide the services requested by you.
Your data may be shared with external partners to provide services requested by you (for example, when requesting transportation from the airport).
"Newsletter Registration": We inform you that the information provided will be treated in order to manage the forwarding of commercial information by mail, e-mail, SMS or fax, about our hotels.
"Reservations": The personal data provided in this section will be processed for the purpose of managing the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided can be processed to produce internal statistics to improve our services. Personal data will only be kept for our business relationship, and will be blocked after its termination. During the period provided for by legal regulations, they will only be available to the courts for possible claims, after which these data will be cancelled. The legal basis for the processing of data is the fulfillment of contractual obligations that request our services. We inform you that personal data may be processed in order to send information and others (offers, events, special occasions) for which you should check the box provided for that purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose, until you request that the sending of advertising should cease. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent it will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to your withdrawal. You may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition or limitation of processing by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts, located in Aldeamento Alfagar, Estrada de Santa Eulalia, 8200-609 Albufeira
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a form to exercise your specifically requested right, which must be submitted together with a photocopy of your CC, or passport. Once such documentation is received, we will establish the exercise of your rights within what is legally established, and in case of non-compliance, you can claim your rights with the competent authorities for this purpose.
3. Recording visits
In each access to the server, the IP address from which the user navigates will be stored, as well as the pages visited on the Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts website. This data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of pages viewed, duration of visit to the website, sessions by country, among others.
The website www.alfagar.com provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties through different links to help users search for information, content and Internet services, but in no case will it be considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. A hyperlink from a web page on another Internet portal to any of the pages of the alfagar.com portal must comply with the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the website www.alfagar.com will be made to the home page or main pages of the sections contained therein;
• The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts website is not allowed;
• The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are illegal or contrary to morals, good customs and public order, nor will it provide contents that infringe upon any third-party right;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be included on the pages of the website alfagar.com, nor on the services or content thereof;
• Deep-links, IMG or image links, or iframes cannot be established with the pages of the Alfagar.com website without prior express authorization from Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts;
• With the exception of the symbols that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment stamp, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbols belonging to Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts;
• The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts and the owner of the website or portal from which it is carried out, nor that Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts authorized, supervised, acknowledged, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on that portal. Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts does not sell, nor previously control, nor create the contents, services and information available on these websites, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements contained therein. Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, events, products and services that exist or are offered on web pages that are not managed by themselves.
Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts has the right, without prior notice and at any time, to temporarily suspend access to its website and make the necessary changes to the page, services or information offered, its presentation or location and the access conditions and use of the Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts website. It is considered that all information received on this site will be attributed to Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts free of charge. E-mail is not considered as a valid means of filing complaints. To do so, users should contact the Legal Advisory Department of Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts, located in Aldeamento Alfagar, Estrada de Santa Eulália, 8200-609 Albufeira, which will indicate the procedure to follow in each case.
All matters relating to the website of Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts are governed by Portuguese law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
6. Veracity of data
7. Liability of the Hotel
Under no circumstances does accessing the website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the User and Alfagar Aparthotels & Resorts. The portal only supplies information regarding vacant hotel spaces when said information is requested, meaning if the User makes a booking online, he/she is directly contracting this service from the hotel, not the portal. The printed version of the booking made serves as a reference when the User arrives at the hotel. By booking nights at the hotel on this website, the User agrees to adhere to and accepts each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions expressed herein. By accepting these clauses, the User declares and accepts the following:
1) He/she is of legal age and possesses sufficient capacity to make the booking, declaring that he/she understands all of the terms and conditions found on the website.
2) The data supplied when making the booking online is truthful, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the site map comprise the website.
4) Access to this website is the User’s responsibility.
5) Once the booking is made, the electronic document on which it has been formalised will be filed and the User may access this at any time.
6) He/she confirms the booking made, in other words, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, the number of people and the hotel chosen.
7) The terms and conditions and price of the booking made are those determined expressly in the rate terms and conditions that are included specifically on the page where the User makes the booking.
8) With regard to the relationship with the portal, the portal offers the User the chance to book rooms at the selected hotel via its website but it does not offer any type of hotel provision under its responsibility.
9) Card details are required to guarantee and pay for the reservation, according to the specific conditions of the booked rate. Prepayment policies and penalties for cancellation or no-show are outlined in the conditions of the booked rate.
10) Offers will only be valid for the time they remain accessible to recipients of the service.
The prices that are indicated are retail prices with VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the room type and board plan selected, with the exception of hotels for which the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any unspecified service or extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, mini-bar, parking, etc. In general, and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, check-in is available from 16h00 on the day of arrival and check-out is to be completed by 11h00 on the day of departure.
9. Passports and visas
All travellers without exception (including children) must be in possession of valid personal documentation and the corresponding family documentation, whether this is a passport or ID document, in accordance with current legislation. This will be the responsibility of travellers, as will the obtainment of visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. where necessary. Minors under 18 years old must carry a written permission document signed by their parents or guardians as this may be requested by any authority. If the granting of a visa is rejected by an authority due to individual reasons related to the User, or if entry to the country is denied due to failure to meet requirements, due to an error with required documentation, or due to failing to be in possession of said documentation, the hotel will not be liable for actions of this type, with the consumer being responsible for any costs that may arise. In these circumstances, the terms and conditions established for a no-show scenario will be applied.
For all matters related to privacy and data processing, please contact email@example.com or (+351) 289 005 520.